Saturday 11 May 2013

Some Reading For The weekend

If you are on the look out for some new magazine inspiration then take a peak to Papercraft Essentials Issue 94.


My article this month is a Gesso masterclass and I've used Mona Lisa and Melle Papillon designed by Alex Smith for Penny Black because I just had too! - Kind of fell in love with them!

The new Craft Stamper is also out and I have a card in the Ready Steady Stamp section.





But if you are also looking for something to do this weekend then you might fancy checking out the new group Pinterest board I've started called Art & Craft Tutorial Favourites

As I said to folks on Facebook the idea is that it is a place to collect and share our favourite tutorials and workshops for papercrafts and mixed media. They can be tutorials or workshops you have tried or want to try, they can also be your own that you want to share, that is fine too! 

I'm hoping it will develop into a handy board to flick through if we are looking for some inspiration, a recommendation for something new or just to help inspire us out of a creative rut! What do you think? 

If you aren't on Pinterest yet and want to join then this link should lead you there and straight to the new board to follow once you've signed up, well at least I think it should! If you are already on Pinterest then you will find the board here.

Are you interested in being a contributor to the board? If so drop me a line and I'll link you up! It is open to all papercraft and mixed media enthusiasts.

Hope to see you there!

Have a fun weekend.
Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, thanks for the info and also the invite which just popped up in my inbox - guess who's doing blogging and pinning at once!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the Gesso masterclass Kim, your the best!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx