Sunday 3 October 2010

Sunday Jottings

You are all so lovely, the words of encouragement after my Monday post have been so heartening, thank you all so much. Well the week has been a very good one with some good news for the family and a little less worry. So I have my fingers crossed and keeping a positive outlook in hope that the good news keeps on coming for everyone and that your week has been good too!

I have another piece of news but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it yet so we will just have to wait a little bit longer. I'm totally itching to tell! LOL!

On to my piece for today and it is a journal page using watercolours, marker pens, book pages and a bit of sequin waste.





Enjoy your Sunday!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. A really wonderful AJ page!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Kim.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Gorgeous journal page, I love your collage and the colours are so pretty. Absolutely brilliant to see you again last week, I really enjoyed it. Hope things are OK for you, I looked at your Monday post and I'll be thinking of you. Take care and enjoy your Sunday, big hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Kim that is so lovely and very inspirational, Sam :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page Kim! The colours & background are gorgeous! Glad things have settled down a bit for your family now! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice journal page..I like your taste in paper but I think I would look at graphic 45 paper all day and never use it as I wouldnt want to cut it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the text background!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx