Monday 4 October 2010

Autumn Colours

It might be raining and it might be grey but there is still glorious colour out there to behold! Autumn, what lovely colours, it just makes me think of cozy jumpers and brisk Autumnal walks, roast dinner on Sunday and snuggling under the furry throw on the sofa.


It is the simple things in life that give the most joy!


I think I might burst into song so I better go and do something creative in my workspace instead!


May this day be full of Autumn colours for you and the things that bring you joy.
Kimx

7 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those pics... the first one is sooooo... rich. And I love the dew drops on the second one. Thanks for sharing them.

    You have a lovely day too full of nice colours...

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos Kim, thank you for sharing.
    Happy Autumn to you too :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photographs and colours Kim, it certainly is a glorious sight and I wonder what your song would have been :D! Hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos. It's been a glorious autumn day hasn't it. Clear blue skies and warm sunshine. Beautiful.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, gorgeous Autumn colours there. Thanks for sharing them.
    Have a lovely day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photographs encapsulate why, for me, Autumn is the most beautiful of the seasons. TFS. Lynne M (thank you so much for the lovely comment on my Autumn Muse card)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx