Sunday 3 May 2009

Baby's First Birthday

I received my DT stamps from My Cute Stamps a couple of days ago and I can tell you I am sooo excited! Here is my first DT card and it is a card for my Nephew's first birthday. I just love the papers for a baby's first and just had to patchwork the image - so cute.

I've combined two stamp packs the Birthday Numbers and the Circus Animals for this card. The ickle 'One' Candle is just the cutest.

Ok so I think I might be in Cute-mood today! Getting ready to see lots of small nephews - four in total LOL!


Materials:
Stamp - My Cute Stamps; Stamps away sentiment
Inks - Versafine Onyx black
Papers - HOTP
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; silicone glue; 3D-foam
Other - Nestibilities; Cuttlebug

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous kim! Totally adorable!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this is gorgeous, what a cute stamp. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable!!! The number on top of the trunk is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, this is such a lovely baby card, love that ele! Thanks for the hints on the Shimmerz, I had lots of fun yesterday playing, I love the bling ones, they are super! Have a great bank holiday, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just TOO CUTE, Kim!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is too cute Kim, I love that image!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card, I love your color combo. hugs, ying

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, the image is soooooo cute and I just love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo adorable!!! I love how you paper pierced that cute elephant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Kim love the papers too and that paper pieced elephant is fab!!! Thank you for your kind comments, so appreciated, HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Kim, love the soft colours and paper piecing.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is too adorable - love the design! Congrats on making the dt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a Beautiful card the image is so sweet.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kim, I love this card, the elephant is soo cute & it's great the way you've paper pieced him to match the backing paper :o)

    Hope you're ok.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx