Tuesday 5 May 2009

Welsh Dragon

Ok so I think that I might have over-done the Welsh theme with this card! LOL! It is a card for my OH's Dad's birthday and well, he is Welsh so we thought we would go for red, green and white. Perhaps a rather loose inspiration for a colour-scheme? But still, it makes for a bright card don't you think?



Materials:
Stamp - Dustin Pike; Woodware sentiment; Stamps Away; Foam star stamps
Colouring - Copics; Promarkers
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; double-sided tape; 3D-foam
Other - Ribbon; Cuttlebug; Embossing folder

11 comments:

  1. That little guy is SO CUTE!! Red Hot baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is a fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I love this Kim! What a cute little dragon; he's so sweet. A perfect card for someone who is Welsh.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim, this is such a fabulous card hunny. Love that dragon image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and the image, Im sure there's no Welsh man who wouldn't just love this!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the colour scheme Kim, I don't think you overdid it at all, he's going to adore it. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Kim and I love the image its so cute.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a Fantastic card i love the colour combo and what a fab image.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is fabulous. That little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Kim, perfect colours.

    Congrats on the MHC promotion!!

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx