Saturday 2 May 2009

Bebopaloopa, Here's Some Paper

Saturday and it is Sunny in my neck of the blogosphere. I have a fabby InStyle Digi-Stamp to show you today called Poodle Skirt. Isn't it cool? For some reason I just thought it went perfectly with this 50-60's style car paper. I wish I had a car-shaped charm to go with it :)

Don't forget to have a go at the $50 competition over at the InStyle Stamp Blog, you still have a day to get your entry in.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend. It is Bank Holiday Weekend here in the UK - Wahoo. Have a good one.

Materials:
Stamp - InStyle Stamps Poodle Skirt
Colouring - Copics; Promarkers
Paper - DCWV
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; Double-sided tape
Other - raffia; Nestibilities; Cuttlebug

9 comments:

  1. Oh i love this card. rock and roll days come to mind and yes they both work perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, my mum would love this combination :)
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim that is so adorable and goes super cute with that paper!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. just adorable! IT truly ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this is so cute!!! Great coloring and I like how the paper matches well with it!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Kim!! Your coloring is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun!! Shading on the skirt is perfect along with the Design Paper you paired it with. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx