Sunday 5 July 2015

How Do You Start A Clean Sketch Book Or Art Journal?

Ok, so you have a lovely new art journal / sketch book / notebook and it is all shiny and new, you don't want to touch it, right? Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about because I KNOW you do!

Well you need some quick, go-to exercises to help you break into that lovely new book don't you?

Art journaling products

I'm sharing three of my favourite tips on the Blitsy Blog today and I would just love it if you popped over, had a look then shared your favourite tricks below the post, I'm so interested to see what everyone does! Thanks!

Also if you go over to Blitsy now they have 60% off any one regular price item to celebrate the 4th of July. So the next question is, what are you gonna buy?!

Catch you later Art-inators

Kim



ps. I do use affiliated links for my blog but only to things I buy myself and from shops that I love. There are some affiliated links in this blog post and if you want to know more about my affiliate policies then check out my Disclosures and Disclaimers.

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile Kim because like a lot of papercrafters, I love pretty stationery and find it hard top resist a lovely notebook. However, it doesn't matter how many notebooks I have I still have an issue about using them in case I SPOIL them. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that despite a large collection of notebooks, you will still find me hunting for a scrap of paper to make a note about a craft idea or technique LOL
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm totally the same LOL! I have a lot of yum pristine notebooks and journals that I can't bring myself to mess up! So I decided that this year I am going to be brutal and I'm using them. Next year I will be working on all those pretty papers I can not bring myself to cut up :D What are we like?! :D
      Kx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx