Tuesday 2 December 2014

Another Tutorial Sneaky Peek

Did you have some Black Friday / Cyber Monday fun? What bargains did you bag? I didn't go mad, much to my own surprise. I bought a webinar that I've had my eye on for a while, at a super duper price, other than that I was good! *sigh*

I do have a tutorial for you, it was up on the Blitsy blog on Cyber Monday.


The idea behind this tutorial is a bit of inspiration for some super-simple last minute Christmas cards that you can mass produce if you need to.

So, go on, what bargains did you get, spill...?

Kim



3 comments:

  1. I bagged some Stampotique rubber stamps and a new Printer! My old printer died in September and have been researching for a new one, ended up with the latest Canon Pixma which cost less than last years model, should arrive tomorrow! Collect my Stampotique newbies on 13 th December when i go to AFTH for their next workshop taster day.

    Other than that i was good but will save for next years i think as there were some awesome bargains to be had :-) xxx



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo you did very well! I'm starting to think I should have spent more time bargain hunting :) I've got a very old Canon Pixma I've had it a good few years now, I reckon it might be on its last legs, but I would definitely buy this range again. I would love to know how your new one measures up when you have tried it out. Kx

      Delete
  2. I avoided Black Friday by spending the day at my local craft village. My favourite store had its regular "Members Weekend" and I picked up a few dies that I wanted taking advantage of the weekend's 30% off. I also spent some of my birthday money by ordering one of the new teal Calibres - at last I will be able to take advantage of some of the A4 size dies & embossing folders that are about.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx