Friday 27 September 2013

A Little Bit Of News...

It's Friday, almost the weekend, which also means a heads-up for a little bit of weekend reading...

How about the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials? Issue 99 is out in the shops...


I've got a step by step guide showing how to make a Christmas wreath using the lovely XCut A5 die set available from docrafts. But you will also spot some gorgoeus makes from Elaine Hughes with her phenomenal colouring in this issue, so well worth checking out!


In other news I'm going to be in Reading tomorrow (Saturday) demoing the Fiskars Fuse.


I'll be in Hobbycraft from 10am to 6pm so come say hello and if you can't make Reading then checkout the other Fuse Demos going on around the UK.


Finally, I just wanted to remind you about my Silhouette Cameo Tutorial Series I've been running this month.


It is my last instalment on Sunday so don't forget to pop on by.

Catch you later.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Mwah! Fab work from you as always Kim!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim you are really on the go and no wonder as your creativity knows no bounds.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the demoing goes well.

    I have my copy of "Essentials" ready for my Sunday morning read.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx