Sunday 7 July 2013

Anybody Caught The Latest...

Papercraft Essentials? Issue 96 is out...


Bit of reading in the sun I think! Yay Summer! Oh yeah it is summer! Hold on, sorry, got a bit side tracked! So this month I have some DIY embellishments using polymer clay and embossing powders in moulds and a smidgen of a summer theme - not that I'm getting obsessed about the sun being out or anything!

Hope you are enjoying the sun but if you are looking for a bit of indoor time don't forget The Amazings review I wrote a week or so ago, I believe the link for getting your first class free still works. I'm kind of curious about the Silver Metal Clay class, if any one has taken it, I would love to know what you thought.

Catch you later
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx