Monday 3 December 2012

Monday Cute!

Ok, so as you know I don't have any La-La Land Crafts to show today but I do have a little bit of cute to show, just in case you are having cute withdrawal from my blog!

The cute is provided by the Lili Of The Valley Christmas Animal stamps - so cute! But, I've only made some very simple kids cards, embellishment free but focusing on the colouring.


Yes I succumbed, but they are just so cute!


I've used Prismacolour pencils as usual but directly on the kraft card. I do like the way the pencils work on the kraft.


This one is not just cute - it is SUPER cute! Look at the kitties!


'Ahem' - sorry don't know what came over me then! Got sidetracked by cuteness!

Have a super cute Monday.

Kim



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love your colouring on kraft just perfect.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are cute! Love how the colouring looks on kraft card, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable... the colouring on the kraft is so delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww they are soooo cute!! I love the effect of your pencils on the kraft.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring Kim, I love my prismas but haven't tried them on Kraft, but I will now.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I now need some Prismas so I can try colouring on Kraft, it looks amazing Kim.
    C Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking the same thing Claireliz LOL

    Adorable cards Kim and I love the effect of the pencils on the kraft card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so gorgeous kim.adorable images and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx