Tuesday 4 December 2012

Buttons And Snow For Creative Expressions

The DT for Creative Expressions have some new stamp kits to show for this month but I wanted to show you one more make with November's stamp kit before I move onto the December stamps. 

I think you will like the new stamp kits, they have certainly peaked my interest and you can see what the rest of the Creative Expressions DT are doing with them if you pop on over to the Creative Expressions Facebook page.

In the meantime, a little ATC using the Heartfelt Ornamental Medallion PreCut Set and my favourite corrugated card.


I don't know why I fancied putting buttons on the ATC, it just felt right to me!


There is a little bit of colour provided by Distress Inks and some elegance provided by touches of a gold ink pad.


Hope you all have a creative Tuesday.

Kim


9 comments:

  1. Kim this is beautiful, love the depth on this ATC and the buttons a wonderful detail, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is beautiful, love the depth on this ATC and the buttons a wonderful detail, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kim! Corrugated card, buttons, beautiful stamping - what's not to love about this? Really beautiful ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, I love this...awesome work! love the cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swoonsome! The corrugated card, the distressing, the colour palette, the stitching - I'm sighing with pleasure!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the textures in this mini make, simply fab! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card.. Gorgeous Edges and Great use of stamps.. Lovely Card. and Great with the buttons :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous piece Kim, just love the use of the stamps, the simplicity and the rustic appeal.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful ATC, love the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx