Saturday 28 July 2012

Some Creative Expressions Elegance

It is new stamp set time for the Creative Expressions team and this month we are working with the Umount Gala Event A5 Stamp plate. If you like your elegant dresses then you are going to love this set.

I'm working one of my themes through again...bear with me...


If you saw my post on Thursday you will have seen another card in this theme, it is a layer of acrylic paint as a background, but this time I've stamped, coloured and layered one of the dresses from the Umount Gala Event A5 Stamp plate onto the card. 


The sentiment is from the set too.


Don't forget to checkout the other DT work with these stamps, if you pop on over to the Creative Expressions Facebook page you can see them. Whilst you are at it, you might want to keep your eye on the Creative Expressions blog too.

Have a wonderful Saturday.

Kim


14 comments:

  1. ...loVe your shock of red Kim it adds instant drama and gives great attention to these one on one dresses which you have inked beautifully...dramatic elegance...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lim, all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Wouldn't it be lovely (or should I say Luvverly in my fair lady style) to have a chance to wear a dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kim, love it.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim, this is amazing! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is so elegant, almost like playing with paper dolls, I loved paper dolls, love that splash of red, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning darling lol. I love the red, so striking . Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love this kim.stunning image and the red is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the card Kim and that coloured background creates a super effect.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the drama! The red ia fabulous! This is a similar idea to one I had for these stamps...just waiting for Ryan to OK the photo.....
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this lots Kim - It's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx