Sunday 29 July 2012

Live Love Cake!

Cake! Cake! We want more cake!

*SIGH*

You don't hear people shouting

'Yoghurt! Yoghurt! We want more Yoghurt!'

Do you? Nope! It is all about the cake!

But don't worry I have some low calorie cake to show today, it's a little digital make.


See you couldn't get less calories in a cake if you tried! I've used elements from the Welcome Home section of the Studio 12  Picknix Collection 1 CD from Polka Doodles and put them together in Photoshop Elements.

It is cute isn't it? But now you all want some cake don't you?

Sorry!

Ok so I can't offer you more cake but if you pop on other to the Studio 12 blog you will find more sugar!

Kim




3 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, I really enjoyed this cupcake, especially that surprise in the middle!! Can I have another one please - so greedy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx