Monday 9 July 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday - Emboss it!

Hey Guys, all rested and ready for the week? Fired up for a La-La Land Crafts Monday? I hope so! This week the theme is Emboss It! Which I interpreted as Embossing powders but you can also use dry embossing too.

An inky tag from me this week with one of my favourite La-La Land Crafts Marci stamps - Hunny Bunny Marci. She is also available as a digi-stamp.


I've used masks and the Crafty Notions and Dylusions inks I showed you on Friday and then again on Saturday onto an old sewing pattern collage tag.


The heat embossing is black embossing powder applied with a glue stick.


Have fun with your embossed makes and don't forget to check out the La-La Land Crafts blog today and on Friday and to link your makes to the Customer Gallery

Kim


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag hun she's a cutie :D

    Ger xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab tag Kim, I love the colours. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...beautiful work Kim as always...Marci looks super cool and the embossing very textured, I like...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, cool tag, love all that texture and the colors on your image are awesome, love it, love it, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background Kim.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning kim.she is gorgeous and love your background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx