Friday 2 December 2011

Simply Paris

Hello Folks, here we are at Friday would you Adam and Eve it? I do have a make to show you and it is made out of paper and card and everything!

It uses the JustRite Cling Bon Voyage stamp set from Creative Expressions and is all about Paris.



I was in a bit of a panic this morning as we had no Tinternet! NO TINTERNET! Cut off from the world, no idea what was going on, then I thought - YAY! No Tinternet I can get on with stuff instead of feeding my having to be logged on obsession. But then the tinternet started working again *sigh* - won't get much done after all! LOL!

Have a fabulous Friday you all.

Kim


12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim, love the Eiffel Tower stamped in three different colour ways. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - that is a lovely stamp Kim.

    Glad I'm not the only one who panics & gets frustrated when the internet isn't working LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card Kim! Love the Eiffel Tower's image a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Internet? If mines ever down I feel like my right arm's been cut off! How did I get to be so dependant?! Beautiful work btw - very elegant and sophisticated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy how important the Internet is to us all now. Gorgeous card, very striking

    ReplyDelete
  6. very stylish!! Love how you have stamped the same image in different colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. No internet....AHHHHHHHH!! Glad its back on now. I love this card Kim, its gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning and stylish kim.love the stamp and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card Kim.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply elegant !!! Why can't I do that...
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx