Wednesday 30 November 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - WOYWW

I wasn't planning to post anything on my blog today but then I remembered that it is What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and I haven't joined in the fun for ages, so I thought I would do a quick WOYWW post.

Well, it isn't quite a workdesk I have to show but a bit of work on some digital papers I'm designing. I haven't done any paper crafting with actual paper since Friday - SHOCK! But I have been doing lots of digital work in the last few days.

So on my Digital Workdesk today is:


I'm calling this one Distressed Harlequin - well that is its working title at the moment.

Don't forget to join in the WOYWW fun by popping over to Julia's lovely blog Stamping Ground.

Catch you later.

Kim



12 comments:

  1. That paper is coming along fine.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your backing papers ,nice to see you back for the nosey!
    judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Kim - love the colours used.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you're clever! That's lovely...imagine a range of that in 3 dozen colourways.........OK, overdirve, but nevertheless, you should think big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this paper looks gorgeous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd quite like a fabric in that!!
    Hugs, LLJ #39 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there and thanks for the peek into your creative zone even if it's a digital one this week. Loving the look of the paper from here. Hope you have a brilliant week and have plenty of creative time!
    Neil #23

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the MMS group to share some love.

    Great paper! I love the vintage feel with the lively purple.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice paper designing there!!! Love the look indeed...
    Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that paper! It's brilliant! I haven't done any digital scrapbooking for ages, apart from designing a label for my mum's Christmas present box (there's a post on my blog about it) - it's fun to do. Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #61

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx