Friday 7 October 2011

A Little Message

Yay! A make! I know you all loved my picture of the M6 yesterday, but never fear there are no photographs of major roads in the UK on my blog today. I have same one layer stamping instead. Sorry transport fans!

I've used the Creative Expressions Vintage Typewriter stamp set to build up this image. 


You know if you missed the picture of the M6 I do have more, all you need to do is ask and I could probably fill the blog with them for a couple of weeks!

Have a fun filled Friday!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kim.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really fun!! I love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the red pops the typewriter out! Really lovely idea x Missing the M6 picture of the day - bring it back as a regular feature! Road of the week perhaps?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kim.

    I thought the M6 photo was rather good LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great one layer card Kim, love the red. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love the way you have built it up! And I love typewriters... ;)

    Hope your weekend will be great!

    Eba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely one layer card. Very striking with the red and black!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful one layer card Kim, love the red and black.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! My kinda card! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great one layer card Kim the red and black really give it punch!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx