Thursday 6 October 2011

Missing In Action

Missing in action a little bit this week, the blog is unusually quiet for me I know, there has been a wee break in transmission for a trip up to Scotland and back.

But here as a way of appeasement is a picture of the M6:


That is what every girl needs - a picture of the M6.

I have had a couple of guest appearances this week so if you fancied a couple of tutorials from me there is one at The Odd Girl to celebrate Kristy's birthday and I have another over at the Kuretake blog.

Also don't forget the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week.

TTFN
Kimx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx