Saturday 20 August 2011

Ghosts Of Times Past

It is Saturday and that means it is my day on the Quixotic Paperie blog and I have another Artistic Outpost ATC make for you this week. I'm enjoying making these inky ATCs!

This one uses the Artistic Outpost stamp sets Bird Of A Feather and Windows And Doors.


I used Ranger Archival ink Coffee to stamp the girls and the sentiment and Archival Coffee and Sepia to add distress to the make. The door in the background is stamped in Archival Plum on a map collage background that I'd coloured with ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens from Kuretake.


The splash of colour was also provided using ZIG Art and Graphic Twin pens this time with some stamping.


Some further detailing was added with embossing and metallic rub.

All great fun but you really should have seen the state of my hands afterwards! I should have taken a photo!

ps. I've linked this up to the Artistic Outpost August referral program and whilst you are there also check out their lovely stuff.

Have an Inky Saturday!

Kim

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! I love you grungy-messy-beautilicious ATC. Thanks for sharing! [ps I have posted new lo this morning, you might like it :0] Hugs and lots of love, kissinia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all this inkiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    this is stunning, love the whole distressed detail

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely piece Kim, love the added touch of embossing in the corner and the door in the background is fabulous, love it. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and images you used for this piece! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim this is stunning.
    Amazing techniques. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours and techniques Kim.

    Congrats your new DT post for Creative Expressions. Well deserved.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, this is fab, great colour mix,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim this is just beautiful - I really love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness how amazing, it must have taken forever to do, but oohhh so worth it. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is fantastic kim. so much detail :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kim this really is incredible. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx