Thursday 4 November 2010

It's Cute Card Thursday

Hey Guys, it is Thursday so that means...it is Cute Card Thursday! This week the challenge is:

Gently Does it!

Using vellum/parchment/tissue etc. on your make. This week the sponsors are the fab Meljen's Designs from Whimsy Stamps.

You guys are just so lovely! Thank you so much for the lovely messages you sent about my new La-La Land DT role. I gave you a little sneaky peek of my DT make yesterday with the lovely Santa Marci from La-La Land Crafts, well here is the rest of it.


I've used greaseproof paper (baking paper) for my vellum/parchment/tissue. What do you think? You will be raiding your kitchens soon too! Nothing is safe from the Crafting Monster LOL!


I've added some puff paint and glitter glue to Marci's outfit. She is very sweet, making me feel quite Christmassy!


The paper is from the Echo Park Merry Christmas Collection available over at Quixotic Paperie and if you pop over there today Elaine has a special birthday offer of 10% off storewide (excluding preorder items and already discounted items) until midnight on Sunday! 

But that isn't all! Elaine is also celebrating her birthday with some blog candy on her blog and on the Quixotic Paperie Store blog! Happy Birthday Elaine!

Oh my goodness, lots for you to check out today!
Have fun!
Kimx

15 comments:

  1. Fab card Kim, very Christmassy. The puff paint is very effective. Is it still tacky when dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    What a charming card. I love the colours and the image is gorgeous. Fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with beautiful details!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Kim. I love the greaseproof, you are very naughty showing us that, I'll never have any for baking with now!!
    The puffy white stuff looks great too. Lovely texture.
    Congrats on your DT.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kim,
    what a little sweetie your card is fantastico!
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card! Loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card kim.adorable image and i love the holly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wonderful cute card Kim.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! love the beautiful details and the fluffiness on her outfit. fabulous card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Kim! I love all your special details with the stitching and the gold edged baking paper! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS card Kim!! LOVE all the details, you are too clever with the baking paper!! LOVE your coloring of our little Marci too!!! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty! Love the idea with the baking paper! Looks great on your card!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing. imgoing to make xmas cards for my mom this yoar/ im going to have to barrow this idea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx