Wednesday 11 August 2010

Quixotic Paperie Challenge Blog Challenge No. 36

Watcha All, I've been getting messy with paint recently so when Rowena gave us all at Quixotic Paperie the challenge to:

Alter It!

I was very excited! The challenge is all about altering something or incorporate an altered item into a card. I went for altering the cover of one of my sketch books.

I little bit of white paint and some lovely Crate Paper from Quixotic Paperie and there you have it, a new cover for my sketch book.


So here is the before picture - boring black.


Here is the after picture, funky clean and simple.


Well can't wait to see your altering.
Have fun
Kim


Materials:
Papers - Crate Paper
Usual Suspects - Scissors; Golden Soft gel
Other - Sketch book, Paint; Thread;

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!!! WOW LOVIN your altered sketch book, looks FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    What a fantastic difference you have made to this cover. It's beautifully done in winderful bright colours.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kim! This look like a very trendy and funky book now! Great job!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish!!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super funky and fab colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx