Tuesday 10 August 2010

Learning To Flying

I thought that I would show you a card I made for Emily over at Make The Day Special recently. It uses the beautiful bird stamp from the Unity June 2010 Life Becoming.

I thought I would go a little simple with the stamping and then add a splash of colour with the papers.


Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday.
Kim
Ink - Archival coffee
Papers - Basic Grey Two scoops
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Double Sided tape; scissors
Other - Border punch; thread; buttons; Marker pen

11 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Kim :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so deliciously arty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    this card is beautiful. The bird is just so gorgeous. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and layout. Love how you have created the bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Kim it's very creative and a wonderful design.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim, love the solitary bird. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, and this really is a wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Love the mix of textures! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx