Wednesday 16 June 2010

Where Are You?

Blogadee, blogadee, blog, I've been a little AWOL, my last post being all the way back on Saturday - not good for my trying to post something everyday! But I've been battling with a big creative block hence the lack of things to show you all.

So I thought I would show you some new products that have landed in Quixotic Paperie instead!

Beautiful Sweet November Mermaid stamps:


Stylish Jenni Bowlin Pins:

Super cute Kraftin' Kimmie Miles Mouse Stamps:

So what do you guys do to get over your creative blocks? My usual trick of doing something completely different just isn't working!

Hope you have a super creative day.
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx