Friday 11 June 2010

Out Of This World

Reach for the stars - I'm thinking that might be a song? Erm - or have I made that up?

Well I had so much fun with making the star card I showed you yesterday that I just had to make another one!

This one uses the Retro Space stamps from Banana Frog. Ok so yesterday it was space monsters and today it is space ships - yes I am a closet Sci Fi fan! I admit it! - please don't tell anyone - it will be our secret LOL!



Right, off to continue my trip around the galaxy.
Catch you later.
Kim


Materials:
Stamp - Retro Space Banana Frog
Ink - VersaMark; Versafine Onyx black; VersaColor pink, grape and purple
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; double-sided tape; Scissors
Other - Cuttlebug; Star Nestibilities; Embossing powders; Stickles glue;

19 comments:

  1. great card! Love the shape, and a pink rocket, How fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool card Kim, brilliant shape!
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is brilliant Kim.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    The star is gorgeous! Love how you combined the pink, grape & purple colors! The glitter looks awesome!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from Frannce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another brilliant card Kim! Great colors too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, what a fabulous card for a young lad, Im sure my grandsons would love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, it was definitely a song, can't remember who by though, someone like S Club 7 or some such bubble gum group!!
    Love your star and the pink rocket is so cute, it makes a really unusual card.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Kim - I'm a scifi fan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally Awesome! That comment just dated me, but it is so appropriate for you creation.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. another fantastic creation kim, i love the fab shape and how you`ve done the planet and the rocket, just brilliant.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I always love coming to your blog, I know I can find something truly unique here every time! Cool spaceship, and that little pink planet is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo Kim!

    Wow,was ist das denn tolles?
    Das sieht ja wahnsinnig toll aus.
    Eine ganz tolle Gestalltung und Idee.
    Bin total begeistert.

    LG Manu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your talent is amazing Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim this is ROCKIN!!!! What a fun design. this is fab gf!!! Have a great weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a wonderful card Kim, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is gorgeous, pretty colours and very dimensional :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx