Thursday 24 June 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Recycle

It is Cute Card Thursday and this week the challenge is all about:

Reuse, Renew, Recycle

For my DT card I've used the fun QKR Stampede stamp 'Swinging' which you can get from Make The Day Special and some fun SEI papers.


My bit of recycling is the little shabby chic roses - would you believe they were once a plastic bag?


This stamp is such fun! I've coloured her with my good old PrismaColors of course.


Have a good recycle day!
Kim


Materials:
Stamp - QKR Stampede stamp 'Swinging'
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - PrismaColor pencils; Sansodor
Paper - SEI
Usual Suspects - double-sided tape; silicone glue; paper trimmer
Other - Martha Stewart punch; Plastic bag; Gem brads

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kim

    who would have thought plastic bags would look so good?! fantastic card

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!!! Love your recycle-flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet card Kim, love those flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card, beautiful roses and it makes it that bit more sweet the fact that they were recycled 10/10 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,
    I love this bright cheerie card. Lovely colours and papers and a fantastic image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, just love those flowers Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous!!! gorgeous colours, and I love those flowers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kim. I love the image, really sweet. Flowers are lush. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant card kim, the image is fab, i love her facial expression and the recycled flowers are stunning.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! love your plastic bag roses! fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Kim, and your roses are gorgeous
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Kim,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific card, and am so impressed with the placky bag flowers, great. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Kim, and your roses are gorgeous by tanja

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute and I'd really like to know how the heck you made those flowers out of a plastic bag!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really lovely card, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE those flowers! Plastic Bags have never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx