Sunday 18 April 2010

TGF Royal Battle News - Week 4

Hey guys, how you all doing this lovely Sunday? Well I just wanted to thank you for the support and votes for Quixotic Stampers (Elaine, Emma and Rowena) in the TGF Royal Battle - my LO got through! Thank you!

This week it is Elaine's go and the challenge is Candy Packaging and here is what Elaine came up with - Mmmm sweeties :)



It would be great to get through to the next round so please vote for us again this week! You can vote by logging onto The Greeting Farm Gallery and leaving a comment on Elaine's lovely make. You only have one vote this time - please make it for us! Thank you!

Have a lovely rest of your day.
Kim


5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous - good luck will try to vote for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning creation!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you got my vote, I loved what Elaine created. Loved what you produced each week as a team too.... Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx