Monday 6 July 2009

Shimmerz Bee Fancy Dress Party

Good Morning all, start to a new week and I have some exciting Shimmerz news for you today.

First of all this week Shimmerz and Impression Obsession are hosting product swaps so you will see lovely Impression Obsession images used with yummy Shimmerz on the DT blogs of both teams - well worth a look-see. I'm due to post my makes tomorrow and I have some beautiful images to show you :)

Second bit of Shimmerz News is that the wonderful Stacey, owner of Shimmerz Paints with her hubby David (there is such a cute piccy of them both here!), has a fab-ishous publication incentive running for anyone to join in! How cool is that? The details can be found on this post.

I have a Stampendous bee stamp for you today and before you ask - they are going to a fancy dress party LOL. What colour are your bees? Of course I've highlighted the bees with some Shimmerz.



Materials:
Stamps - Stampendous; Woodware sentiment
Inks - VersaFine onyx black
Colouring - Copics; Promarkers; Shimmerz paints Celery, Angels Wings; Sugar Plum
Papers - BasicGrey
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue
Other - Fiskers border punch; Sewing machine; thread; corner rounder

15 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, what a gorgeous and colourful card, I love the image, they are sweet and the papers and the details are stunning. with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a super sweet card...love the colors and all of that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty and funny
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colourful bees! Theyre so cute! You really make me think outside of the box!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Kim - I love the colours and that scrummy spotted paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Those papers are perfect!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, lovely image!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim,
    Wow, your card is so pretty. I love the cute glittery bugs!
    The paper you've used is gorgeous too- so funky and summery! :O)

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Kim and such a super image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card, I love the image and the colours you have used,. Thank you for your comments
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim those bees are sooooo super adorable!! What fun colors and great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I like the fancy dress idea!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cool is this card??
    You're so creative!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. TEEHEE!! This is just too stinkin' cute!! I just adore this!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous fun card, love the paper, and that stamp image is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx