Sunday 5 July 2009

A Quiet Sunday

Another Summer card for you today but one perhaps not quite as bright as this week's makes have been :)

Details: I've used the beautiful Shy Willow from Whiff of Joy, coloured with copics and promarkers, the flowery background paper is from DCWV and the circles were made with my copics and nesties. The ribbon was also coloured with copics. Little bit of distressing, little bit of piercing and the sentiment was made from Sizzx Alpha set Lindsey's Diary.



Hope you are all having relaxing Sundays.

Materials:
Stamp - Whiff of Joy
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - copics; promarkers;
Paper - DCWV
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; Paper trimmer
Other - Cuttlebug; Nesties; Ribbons; Button; Sizzix Alpha set; Nail File

10 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Lovely image and colouring.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kim! Willow is coloured brilliantly, and I love the colours you've used.

    The button looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Fabulous coloring and beautiful papers!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card Kim, love the image. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kim, I don't need my shades on for this one ;)
    I've looked back at last weeks cards and they are lovely - so bright and cheery.
    We've finished the decorating - for now, how are you getting on?
    Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Kim, love the distressing :-)

    Take care.

    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What a beautiful card!! Love the embossed wording on this!! Super coloring too!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colouring, how you do this I will never know I bow down to your talent. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kim, love your colouring and wonderful papers.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have a lot of patience, the colours are summery and do love the way you've done the lettering. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx