Wednesday 1 April 2009

And We Have A Stitchy Winner

Well done those who had a play with The Name That Stitch Competition

The Stitches were - Running, Blanket and Herringbone

Which makes first by the post - MACHIN STAMPS

Wahoo, well done Machin Stamps, if you send me an email (address in the side bar) with your mailing address I will get a little stashy RAK off to you :)

......................................................

Whilst you are at it, if you like your challenges there is a fab 'Anything except a card' challenge going on at Kaboodle Doodles.

.....................................................

Also to give you a blog event heads up. GCD Studios is having a fun day to celebrate their new DT on Monday 6th April



Have fun you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx