Thursday 4 December 2008

Needle Felted Christmas

Well I'm a little later than usual with my posting today. On top of that I don't have a finished project to show you - Shock! Has the 20 cards marathon washed me out? Well perhaps, but the main reason is I've been a bit busy on other things - Double Shock.

I've been to a creative embroidery class, I'm starting next year and went along to meet the group - it was fab and perhaps if I manage to get anything done I will be able to show it on here at a later stage :)

So what is this image today? I thought I would play about with some needle felting on a stamped image and here was my first attempted. You might recognise the image as an Elzybells stamp - so cute. Stamped onto calico and filled in with wool tops and a felting needle. Then cut out carefully and mounted onto the image stamped onto card.

As I said - I was just playing about :)


Materials:
Stamp - Elzybells stamp art
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Usual suspects - Silicone glue; paper trimmer
Other - calico; wool tops; felting needles; flower flock

1 comment:

  1. Totally unique Kim and well done on embarking on a new hobby next year, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx