Friday 5 December 2008

Get Well Soon

I felt like using my little Whipper Snapper Morgan the Nurse stamp, she is just the cutest. So here she is and I've coloured her in with Tim Holtz Distress inks. The little first aid brads were white brads coloured with a red promarker pen.

So to anybody out there who might be feeling a bit under the weather:



Materials:
Stamp - Whipper Snapper
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Usual Suspects - Silicone Glue; Double sided tape
Other - Cuttlebug embossing folders and slider die; Brads; Letraset Promarker; Ribbon; computer and printer

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Your card is gorgeous & fab colouring :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and fab colouring.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, so fresh looking and i love what you ahve done with the brads, sweet, Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable Kim and how clever to make the little first aid brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been a busy bee since I last visited and you've had a face lift too ! You have some fantastic makes here Kim, I love them all.

    Take care and hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is lovely and so cute. Love the way you coloured this one too
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, I love these cute Whipper Snapper stamps.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx