Saturday 20 December 2008

Lovely Pink Sugar

Back to pink for you today. Pink, black and warm greys just go so well together. For this one I've part coloured and part paper pieced the beautiful Leanne Ellis designed stamp from Sugar Nellie. Added a few glossy accents and framed her in a triple embossed frame. I don't know if you can see in the photo but her skirt is slightly curved to give dimension. I've got to find a better way to take pictures!

.

Materials:
Stamp - Sugar Nellie; Craft stamper
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; silver
Colouring - Letroset promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft
Usual suspects - double-sided tape; silicone glue; paper trimmer
Other - ribbons; embossing powder and heat gun; 3D-glue

11 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh!!!! I really really need these stamps!!!
    Your card is beautiful,luv her lil skirt too :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!wow!wow! I love this! fabulous 3D effects!!
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo SWEET...love the image and your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kim.....I just wanted to congratulate you on your win, great to see you are joining the team! I look forward to seeing your cards in the magazine.
    Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! The colors, image and paper piecing are fantastic and the embossed frame sets this image off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, so love pinks and it looks brill, Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! The image is so nice and I really like how you added extra oomph with the dimensions and gloss!
    Love,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the triple embossed frame, so smooth and I love the stamp you have used. Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, just read the supply list and I have the flower stamp somewhere. Brilliant! Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx