Monday 22 December 2008

Hanukkah Card


Happy Hanukkah


A Hanukkah card to celebrate the eight days of Hanukkah, the first day being today. I've modelled the Menorah very roughly on my Mum's, so roughly in fact that I don't think she would recognise it?

It is surprisingly hard to find Hanukkah stamps, particularly in the UK.

Hope you have a lovely Hanukkah.


Materials:
Cardstock - Blue; Brown bazzill
Ink - Versafine Sepia brown
Usual suspects - Paper Trimmer; Double-sided tape; scissors
Other - ribbon; Galaxy marker pens; Cuttlebug; embossing folder; QuickKutz sophisticate alpha

3 comments:

  1. GREAT!!!!

    Isabelle (pseudo Mama) from http://www.sirpriz.com/mama
    Make friends and send and receive some gifts around the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colours and a great looking card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx