Saturday 29 November 2008

Sledging All The Way

These sledgers, Lily and Billy, are from Pink Cat Studio. I've recently discovered and fallen in love with Melissa's wonderful stamps I love the fact that you get a plate of stamps which you can create loads of different images for different occasions - it is fab.

Have you finished your Christmas cards? I have loads more to do - I'm threatening to buy them this year :)



Materials:
Stamp - Pink Cat Studio
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; double-sided tape; Silicone glue
Other - Buttons; Glitter letters (freebe from a magazine); Embroidery thread

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the image... I still don't know if I'll make or even send cards this year. I didn't even get into a christmas card swap this year... Just thinking about making 50 or more cards has me shuddering.... LOL Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colours you've used and those glitter letters are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Kim, I love the image and colours you have chosen. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a joyful card Kim! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card again Kim, such a cute image & I love those flowers :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coloring on this is amazing!!! Great job!

    Smiles,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, How wonderful. Great card, really like how you used the flowers on here too.
    It's a secret, but I am buying I think. Just not enough Hrs in the day this year to get them all done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx