Sunday 30 November 2008

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge 14

So Kaboodle Doodle Challenge number 14 is all about scallops. Andrea has a new background papers kit for Christmas called the Contemporary Christmas - it has some lovely stars and snowy backgounds.


I've used one of the snow backgrounds for my challenge card this week. Don't forget to have a go at the challenge and you could win one of the downloads.


Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle Contemporary Christmas
Stamp - Papermania
Usual Suspects - Circle template; Paper Trimmer; Scissors; Double-sided tape; Silicone glue
Other - Stickles glitter glue; Cuttlebug, ebossing folder, snowflake die; Green embossing powder; Heat gun; Versamark

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx