Wednesday 19 November 2008

Magnolia and Stampavie Challenge in Teal and Brown

A challenge card for you and this one is for the Magnolia and Stampavie challenge blog and this week they have a sketch. I've used the Spring Breeze Kit from Designs by Krista. I love the embroidery embellishments that come with this kit and I've used the little paper buttons as well and added 3D-glue to give the buttons a shine, not that you can see it in the piccy of course!


Materials:
Papers - Designs By Krista
Stamps - Sarah Kay; Papermania
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black and Sepia; Versacolor blue
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers
Usual Suspects - Trimmer; Double-sided tape; 3D-Foam
Other - 3D-glue; Crackle glue; Embroidery thread

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty & luvly colours :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues and browns. Cute image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Kim, I love these little characters. Great colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is stunning, beautiful colours and wonderful SK image

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo pretty! I remember these characters from when I was a little girl! Love it! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx