Wednesday 19 November 2008

Birthday Wishes

A birthday card for you today, a slight tangent from Christmas cards and thank you cards, but don't worry I still have a lot more to do! This cutey is for a man and uses the Basic Grey Wassail papers from Sassy Crafts. I've coloured him in with Tim Holtz Distress inks and some 3D-Glue on the nose (don't think you can see that in the photo). To finish the card I used wire, ribbon and a crystal brad from my stash but Emma also stocks crystal brads.


Materials:
Stamp - Whipper Snapper
Paper - Basic Grey Wassail
Ink - Versafine Onyx Black
Colouring - Tim Holtz Distress inks
Usual suspects - Trimmer; Scissors; Glue dots; Double-sided tape; Computer and printer
Other - Brads; Ribbon; 3D-glue; wire; Cuttlebug and tag die

9 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the cute image and the papers you've chosen are perfect.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I nearly made a similar card to yours!!!!
    I was going to use the image you sent me, for the BG challenge (mans card)!!!
    Your card is gorgeous :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Kim! That little dog is so cute and so beautifully coloured. Love the papers and great design. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous!
    Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the little dog. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kim this is stunning. I love the simplicity of the layout. It all makes it look so striking. You will have to let me know what card you use when colouring with distress inks as my SU whisper white doesn't like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have attached the greeting with wire and a brad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I really like the way you did your brad with the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That puppy is adorable!! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx