Saturday 22 November 2008

Civil Partnership Card

I was asked to do a card for a Civil partnership ceremony. Well actually I lie - I kinda volunteered myself with a rush of excitement as I've not done a Civil Partnership card before. The colour for the 'Civiling' (the name given to the ceremony by the happy couple - I think it will catch on) is red.

It was fun doing this card and of course I had to 'invest' in some new stamps for it - perhaps that is why I was excited - not that I need an excuse. LOL


Materials:
Stamp - CC Designs Glam Girls
Inks - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - PrismaColor Pencils and sansodor
Usual suspects - 3D-foam; Double-sided tape; Silicone glue; Trimmer; Craft Knife
Other - Gems; Cuttlebug and embossing folder; Computer and Printer; Ribbon; Galaxy marker

13 comments:

  1. what a great card Kim they will love it
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Kim, I think it looks gorgeous!
    I'd never havve thought of this. Love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card. I love the way you colored it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and good use of cuttlebug! Can't wait! There's something on my blog for you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cut, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool, i love how you color your images :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so nice!! Your coloring is awesome... They will be very pleased!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and your coloring is great. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it, the stamp is very funky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a ladies in this card! Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx