Saturday 25 October 2008

Take Care Of Your Garden

A Blooming Marvellous card for an avid Gardener, with a bit of a gardening twist. The card uses the Kaboodle Doodle Blossom Berry Bright kit with a watering can stamp from Elzybells Art Stamps. I had fun glittering the sentiment and the flowers on this one.

I made this a while back now for a birthday this month and I've been sitting on it so that it got to it's recipient before I posted it on my blog :) I made it such a long time ago that I almost forgot about it and just remembered before I made another one for the same person! Do you do that?


Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle Blossom Berry Bright Kit
Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamps
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers; Glitter
Other - Glitter; ribbon

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx