Thursday 23 October 2008

Holly tree For BasicGrey Challenge

A Christmas card for the BasicGrey challenge this week which is about stitching. So look closely and you will see the stitching on the ribbon :)

The stamp is from Pink Cat Studio which I managed to get from Dies to Dies For. I had been desperately wanting these fabby stamps and the lovely Tracy stocks them :) There is just all sorts of combinations you can make with this plate of stamps I just didn't know where to start!

Do you get obsessed as I do about a crafty want? Just got to have it :) Desperately 'need' some nestibilities and a scor-pal at the moment (just don't tell my boyfriend).



Ps. If you are looking to get these fab stamps too just take a look here (you might recognise the card! - thanks Tracy). She stocks Copic pens as well - Mmmm adding those to my wishlist :)

Materials:

Stamp - Pink Cat Studio Limitless Limbs
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Twinkies H20
Papers - BasicGrey sultry
Other - Ribbon; brown sparkly card; white hammered card; circle template

9 comments:

  1. a beautiful card Kim, looks wonderful. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kim and I love the image. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

    Hugs to you

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful tree. The leaves and the little stitched "red fruits" (are they stitched?) are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous card! Awesome stitching too. I love that stamp too so simple and pretty. I am wanting a Scor-Pal too. Maybe it could be an early Christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, the card is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a fabulous card! I love the unique layout and the stitching looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning well done hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx