Wednesday 17 September 2008

A Wedding Card

A card for a wedding today, using the lovely Blossom Berry Bright kit from Kaboodle Doodle, I love this kit, and a stamp from Elzybells Art Stamp. This one is using the fab sketch from this week's Friday Sketchers. You can't see it too well in the photo but I used co-ordinating glitter on the dress, flowers, hat, waistcoat and cravat.

AND get this - I was drawn in last week's draw on Friday Sketchers and won the fab Hero Arts background stamp. How lucky am I? It was quite a shock, I was just checking out the site for this week's sketch and saw my name - so was not expecting that :)


Materials:
Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamp
Paper - Kaboodle Doodle
Colouring - Letroset Promarkers
Inks -VersaFine Black
Other - Glitter; Shades of purple Bazzill cardstock; Cuttlebug and Dots embossing folder

14 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute, love the colours and the image is so adorable, great colouring
    lv Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Kim! Love the colours and the image! Soo cute!!
    Hugs, Tanya
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a good idea!
    Lg Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and image

    Congrats on your win!!
    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kim, lovely card, i love purple!
    hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, great colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim this is a simply stunning card. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the image and I love the background papers. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful wedding card, I love the colours you have used and the fabby paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb card I really love the colours
    and image you have used WTG xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, I love this image. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what a cute and so lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx