Tuesday 16 September 2008

Autumn falls and a missed Challenge

Oh bless me. I am, as my friends would say, being special :) I looked at the Papertake Challenge on Monday (yesterday) saw that it is had an Autumn theme and went off and made this card using the Tweet Kit from Designs by Krista and my favourite stamp at the moment which is from Whiff of Joy. Only to go back to the site and find that I was a week late and Autumn was last week's theme and this week there is a sketch - D'oh.


Materials:
Stamp - Whiff of Joy
Papers - Designs by Krista
Inks -VersaFine Black; Distress inks Walnut Stain
Other - Sepia finemarker; Cuttlebug and leaf dies

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the tearing effect which goes well with the autumn theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter you came late to the challenge. Your card is fabulous. Love it! M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh i love it Kim. You are right that is a fab stamp and i am sooo jealous of you!! I have been trying to get it for what seems like forever and it STILL out of stock!! Gooorgeous card as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card kim, coloured beautifully. I missed it too last week!ran out of time lol hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card the image is fantastic
    the colours you have used
    look so fab well done hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the image and colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx