Saturday 20 September 2008

Sewing Pot Holders

So what do you think? Do you think that everyone would like to have a pot holder for Chrimbo? :)

Not a card today but some sewing. Really must get some more sewing done. I have just loads of projects in my head but a lot of them seem to just stay there. Do you have that problem too? I have recently joined an embroidery group which is kinda like a knitting stitch and bitch but with embroidery instead :) I am very, very new to embroidery - have an awful lot to learn but that is what makes it fun isn't it?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx