Sunday 21 September 2008

Kaboodle Doodle Goes Fourth

So the fourth Kaboodle Doodle challenge got my brain really whirling this week. It is all about using something not traditionally associated with crafting in your project. What fun. It is harder than you would think, lots of things have been 'adopted' by crafting already!

Well have a look at my card can you guess what I used (the answer is in the materials list)? You can take the little animal 'flags' off of the card and stick them in something else e.g. a planter perhaps.



Materials:
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle
Inks - Distress Inks Black
Other - Cutton Buds; Notepaper; Coffee cup holder

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    This is absolutely adorable, I just love it! Thanks so much for sharing! Also, you've been tagged. Feel free to visit my blog for details if you're interested :)

    Hugs,

    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome what a brilliant idea well done hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,beautiful card,cheery colours and cute images,
    Take care
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx