Friday 9 May 2008

Insomnia Rules ZZzzzzz

I'm having one of those nights were I just can't sleep. Do you have them? I thought that if I did some blogging and caught up on my reader subscriptions I might relax my brain. I think it has actually had the opposite effect.

Well, seeing as I am here, I might as well put some piccies up ;)

I got this wonderful pink and brown card and paper set from a friend (also a papercrafter) for my birthday. So three cards on a theme....







So now just need to sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous thanku card. very different and adore the colours used

    natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx