Saturday 10 May 2008

Cards for Kids

I have a thing about Dinosaurs, I love them. Of course this is quite a confession for a woman of my age. So any opportunity I have I hide my obsession by designing Dinosaur-related things for younger relatives and children of friends. It's what kids like right? So here is a Dinosaur design I drew for my boyfriend's nephew's second birthday. Had difficulty giving the card away :)



And for my next confession, well space has always been another favourite of mine, so for a friend's four year old.....

Lucky both children where boys - but then that probably wouldn't have made a difference to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx