Tuesday 18 February 2014

Maybe Someday For Clare Curd Crafts

Hey, Hey, Hey I have my penultimate make for the Clare Curd Crafts blog today and it is a card that can be used for any occasion.


Of course if you want to see it in full then pop on other to the Clare Curd Crafts blog.

So as I only have two more makes left for Clare I've gone back to where I started and used the Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Today set which I used in some of my first makes last year. I've also used the Cosmo Cricket Evangeline papers in my make today.

Have a happy Tuesday.

Kim



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx