Thursday 21 November 2013

Special Date ATC For Clare Curd Crafts

Hey guys, hope that you have been having a good week? It has been busy here on my blog so I haven't had a chance to give you a little peek at a make I have on the Clare Curd Crafts blog.


It uses my favourite new stamp for this season, the Crafty Impressions TINCHIES 25 DECEMBER stamp, it is really cool and has been designed by Rachel Greig from Darkroom Door. *Love* I used it last week too so you can see I'm already quite obsessed with it!

 For more details pop on over to the Tuesday post but whilst you are there why not checkout all the other lovely inspiration from the DT too?

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Kim. It would make a great journal card for a scrapbook or project life page.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx