Friday 14 December 2012

The Value Of Hindsight In A Tag For Design Memory Craft


A little sneaky look at a make for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® using a fabulous large sentiment stamp from the Bold Insight Unity Kit from Make The Day Special.



If you want to see more then pop on over to the Design Memory Craft blog to see the whole make and a step by step.


 I used the Stamper's Big Brush Pens Cobalt Turquoise 153 as my main colour, and the Stamper’s Big Brush Cold Grey I 230 pen.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kim


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx